What do you want?

 Hey everyone! It's getting to valentines day! I can't wait! I wanted to tell you that i'm making 2 new blogs. First one i'm sharing with my cousin. It's called "The Tale of Two Cousins." I'm also making one about news, because I like to talk about politics, and well, the news. Also, I was wondering if you could tell me what I could write about in these things. I'm not really sure, so I wanted to ask you viewers! So in the comments you just type in what ever you want. So if you have any ideas for news, crafts, recipes, or anything else pls put it into the comments. Sorry I have to cut this shot, but pls if you can tell me what you would want me to put in. Thank you, and stay safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years!

About me

Capitol Carrot Cake