Happy New Years!
Hey everyone! It's new years! The balls going to drop soon, so hat are you going to do today? I'm not sure yet, probably going to spend it with my family. Usually I would spend it with my cousin and our friend. We would all watch the ball drop together. It's always pretty fun. But I can't believe they finally have a vaccine! But they don't know if it will work on children yet. But I heard that a nurse that took the vaccine was tested positive for corona two days later. So I don't really think this stuff is safe yet. But I was thinking I should probably do something other than talk about about me and recent events. So I told you that I do scratch, so I'mma tell you how to make a music loop.
- First you need to record the music. ( I think you can upload it but I still haven't figured out how to yet )
Haiii!! It's Aesthetic Child #1. Love your blog! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThanks?
DeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteI'm Aarshia and I like your blog.
Thanks for the help!
I tried and OMG I was thanking u in my mind...
It is really awesome=)
Happy New Year!!!=D
My help with what?
Delete