Merry Christmas!!!
Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! What's your favorite part of Christmas? Mine is waking up to look out at the freshly fallen snow in the morning. You know I've always wanted to wright a Christmas song. My favorite singer wrote a Christmas song. It's called " Christmas Without You by Ava Max." My real favorite song is by Megan Trainor " Dear Future Husband." I will give you the links at the end. But what do you plan to do this Christmas? What do you want to do for Christmas? I want to meet up with my cousin and friend for Christmas, but that's literally what were doing for Christmas soooo. Well sorry but I don't have much for Christmas. But I hope you all a great Christmas, and I can't wait to see your answers!
Also here are the links from before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1KEJzfsQEY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9zj3FYdskk
Comments
Post a Comment