About me

 Hi everyone! I'm K.T.! I'm a new blogger starting up on Blogger! Because i'm new, for my first blog entry I wanna tell you about myself!  Well i'm a scratcher on Scratch named kishatauro. I've always liked the name, and it matched my initials! But Scratch is a coding platform that allows the user to make projects with pieces of code. I started about 1 year and 11 months ago. During approximately January 2019. But I love watching and making Gacha Life memes. Gacha life is like a form of anime. But except it looks much different. But you still have to draw or make every movement you want the characters make. I use Gacha Club to make them, that's what some people use instead of drawing it. You can make every movement, then save it or take a screenshot. Well Gacha Club is the newest Gacha making app as far as I know. But right now i'm working on my first Scratch intro! I'm actually Gacha Club to make! But on Scratch I mostly work on small drawing tutorials. If you have any suggestions I would be very happy to hear them. But please make it easy. I don't draw to well. That's why I only draw clipart! It's easy very easy for me to do! I also I love to read and sometimes write stories! I mostly do it for school projects, but it's pretty fun anyway. But anyway that's all for today. I will post something every once in a while. I will post something either tomorrow or Christmas! But I hoped you enjoyed, and have a happy holidays!


( Also I edited it, but I posted it about a few days before Christmas )

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years!

Capitol Carrot Cake